The bitch and her owner combo.

on Sunday 15 November 2009

Well.... after so long I have no longer any interest in blogging but today one thing disgusting thing made me really wanna tell the world about.

This is how it started. Today, there was a really good scientist from Canada who used to work in the ministry of defence came to  Miri and had a series of biblical seminary. Mostly focusing on how science is the proof for religion and there is no comflict between them. He enlightens me about alot of the the issues written in the book of Revelation.

He even showed us a fraction of the wood fossil believed to be from the Noah's Ark found on the Ararat Mountain in Turkey.




As can be seen in the picture I've taken, this dried fraction of the wood found looks like a rock but it is already tested and proven that this pieace is a fossilized wood.

Then after the seminary ended, sent my gf back home. At the door welcoming our return was the stupid Labrador Retriever that i freaking hate and the bitch's poop and the worst smell to ever enter my nostrils.


 The piece of the shit on the floor.

I taught that was already the worst part of it but the bitch and her owner ten to surprise me with the level of disgusting-ness that they can create. Its like a combo. When you go to KFC and buy yourself a snack plate they give you mash and coleslaw.


It looks better then the original condition of the bowl.

My 3.2 MP phone camera can only bring out 50% of the disgusting level of the toilet bowl when I saw it. It was like a 3 year old kid playing with tissue paper in the toilet and poop and pee all around. (words could not describe clearly how it happen)


I was really speechless when I saw it. I actually wanted to pee but after seeing this i think my pee just rush back into my bladder and beg me not to make them go to such disgusting toilet bowl.

0 comments: