Today. An expensive Wednesday.

on Wednesday 18 November 2009


Today I spent RM8252++. I bet you must be wondering what the hell I bought. I paid my course fees for this semester with the money I got from Yayasan Sarawak. I finally got the time to go to RHB bank and did an interbank transfer to the Uni's Maybank Account.


I was impressed with the service i got at the RHB bank Boulevard outlet. I was better compared to the last time. I remembered the last time I went there to open my banking account, it took me around 30 minutes to reach the counter and they asked me to fill up a form. Then it took me another 30 minutes to get the form submitted and then I was asked to wait for another 25 minutes before my bank account was approved. This time it was different. Once I step into the banking hall, a worker approach me and asked me what she could help me with then I told her that I was here to pay my course fee. She immediately took out a form and instructed me on how to fill it. I did notice how long it took me but I am sure that it was less than 30 minute and everything was done.


Then after that me and my gf went to parkson to "lepak" cause my mom asked me to pick my bro and sis in school at 4.30. It was only 2.45 then so we decide to go shopping. Ever since her iPanema slippers got bitten by the bitch she had to pass by this shoe shop to look a new slipper. Today it was the same old routine. The only difference was this time; she saw a new slipper that she liked. So she went in and bought the slippers. I could tell she was really happy.



 The Slipper she bought.



Then we walk around parkson until we finally had no place to look at anymore and decided to head to starbuck for a drink.



waiting for our drinks.



 The drinks we ordered. Dark Mocha and Toffle Nut Latte.



There were brown surgar on my whip cream. Which she said look like "nose shit".





Once we sat down at starbucks. I was shocked by the sound I heard. It was nihongo. It was weird. 3 girls at the late 20's talking in nihongo and they were so happy. Although i couldn't understand what they were so happily discussing about. It was something like this:


1st lady: bla bla bla....
2nd lady: Soo Soo Soo.... bla bla bla....
3rd lady: Zen Zen..... bla bla bla....
1st lady:..... bla bla bla....
3rd lady: Sugoi.... bla bla bla....


Then it was like a cycle. I could hear occationally loud "Soo Soo...." and also "Sugoi...". It was funny.


After starbucks, we went to chung hua. Pick my siblings and head home. Then everything was normal. Dinner. Senadin. Shower. Now.


That’s it.


I had fun.


Cao.

0 comments: